11 Point Marketing Plan to Sell Your Home
This document describes my 11 point marketing plan to sell your property.
As your listing agent,
1) Help you “stage” your property. (Give you tips on how to maximize the attractiveness of your home.)
Benefit: Assure that it “shows” as well as possible to potential buyers.
2) Have your property photographed for use in advertising, and submit the property data to MLS.
Benefit: Exposes your property to thousands of professional realtors, and advertises the call center number.
3) Provide multiple newspaper, magazine and television advertising, including the Sarasota Herald Tribune, Longboat Observer, East County Observer, Pelican Press, Osprey Observer, Siesta Observer, Bradenton Herald, Venice Gondolier, Sarasota Magazine, Homes & Land, Scene, SRQ, Downtown & Beyond, Charlotte Magazine, Welcome Home, Real Estate Book, Boca Beacon, Gulf Coast Business Review, Tampa Bay Business Journal, Wall State Journal, Reflections, On the Beach, Coastal Living, Gulf Coast Living, Naples Magazine, Gulf shore Life, Florida Trend, Florida Real Estate, Christie’s Great Estates, Unique Homes, Robb Report’s Showcase, International Homes, DuPont Registry, Pinnacle, Luxury Florida Homes, Architectural Digest, & the New York Times.
Benefit: Provides broad media exposure for your property.
4) Enter your listing on the Internet on Real Estate Websites including:
Newyorktimes.com, trulia.com, heraldtribune.com, bradentonherald.com, relohomesearch.com, oodle.com, propsmart.com, myrealty.com, and for luxury homes: christiesgreatestates.com, luxuryportfolio.com, luxuryrealestate.com, luxuryhomes.com Also, it will be featured on my personal website: www.marybernas.com
Benefit: Gives maximum exposure to potential buyers around the world.
5) Mail announcements and e-mail property details to a targeted list of prospective buyers.
Benefit:An excellent way of announcing your home for sale to buyers looking for your type of property.
6) Present the property to Michael Saunders’ agents during the next listing sales caravan.
Benefit: Michael Saunders agents are anxious to promote company listings.
7) Pre-qualify all of my potential buyers.
Benefit: Ensures that your time in making your property available for viewing isn’t wasted on window shoppers.
8) Provide 7 day per week “Call Center” service.
Benefit: Creates easy showings and provides written documentation of appointments and realtor information.
9) Provide professional representation during contract negotiations.
Benefit: My review and explanation of terms and conditions will help you evaluate how an offer fits your goals. My negotiation skills can help you obtain the most favorable price and terms.
10) Send announcements with property information to top Sarasota County Real Estate agents.
Benefit: Other realtors will be aware of your property and promote it to their prospective buyers.
11) Provide weekly “Market Service Reports” via e-mail or postal service.
Benefit: Keeps you up-to-date on market conditions, feedback on showings, advertising schedules, and all other efforts performed on your behalf.
I will work very hard for you, to get the best possible price in the shortest amount of time.